A New Year, A New Project

This year, I have made the somewhat whimsical resolution to read a new poem every week.
By my reckoning, 52 poems in a whole year should be an extremely manageable task, but just to make sure I stick to it, I intend to track all of the poems I read on this blog.
As well as each poem in completion, I will add one or two interesting nuggets about author or poem alongside each entry. And, due to the nature of blogs, it is likely that the odd reflection or two sparked by the poem will creep in as well.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, as I have only a fairly limited selection of poetry at present and was hoping not to include too many re-reads of already beloved poems here.

Comments

  1. What a lovely idea, Rhiannon. I will follow your blog with interest.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts